22 October, 2013

day sixteen.

Fall break continues and I am spending another day at Seam. Pattie has been teaching me many tricks to creating the perfect jean. I now have a better understanding of how to achieve the perfect fit and how to finish the garment beautifully. I have never been more proud of my work.


Today's activities also included a quick run to Textile Fabrics when I ran out of topstitching thread. Textiles is a fabric store that I have avoided over the years due to assumption that everything sold was completely unaffordable for me. Pattie claims it is the "only fabric store in Nashville," as it is the only place to sell real silk. My eye has already noted several fabrics I want to purchase.

Until next time, 

Amanda

(Hours: 10:00-5:30; 7.5 hours)

No comments:

Post a Comment